Plushie Plunderers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plushie Plunderers

Our private little corner of the web

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japanese Bands

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Japanese Bands Empty Japanese Bands Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Cawti

Cawti
Admin

If you're at all interested in Japan you should know about BabyMetal. They're extremely popular in Japan and have just recently finished their first world tour to sold-out crowds everywhere they went. Why so popular? Well, they're very kawaii (cute) while being able to rock the house down. Check them out! P.S. The icons on bottom right can be used to change resolution, go to YouTube and make the video fullscreen.

Last edited by Cawti on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://plushieplunderers.rpg-board.net

2Japanese Bands Empty Wagakki Band Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Cawti

Cawti
Admin

Now here's something a bit different, this is one of my favorite bands. Wagakki Band has an interesting blend of music, using traditional instruments alongside modern. This is probably my favorite video by them, take a look!  

https://plushieplunderers.rpg-board.net

3Japanese Bands Empty Wagakki Band Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 pm

fashionable foxy

fashionable foxy

that was fantastic, it got me feeling like i wanted to look up more into japenese music on youtube! Shocked  really amazing performance Wink

4Japanese Bands Empty really really cute rainbow dash pic! ^.^ Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:25 am

fashionable foxy

fashionable foxy

Japanese Bands Bc536df5aa76ca529d3ddfca87750f76

5Japanese Bands Empty Re: Japanese Bands Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 pm

MagicWolf

MagicWolf

Never really listened to bands, but I'm a big fan of Japanese musicians. Some of my favorites are LISA, Supercell, and I believe Yui is another good one. They all have fairly good songs. Or, if you like rock, try Nightmare. They're pretty good, especially considering it's hard to understand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum